Jio4GVoice is one of the best application available which makes the user to use VoLTE feature on the non-VoLTE mobiles. Reliance Jio started in September 2016 with latest 4G only network which enables the users to make voice call over LTE. But unfortunately most of the handset available at that time in the market was unable to support that feature. In-order to overcome this issue, the company developed an application which makes the customers to make the call through it using the mobile data as like the normal calls.
A large number of users are still using this service since their handset is not compatible with VoLTE service, however Jio4GVoice recently caused some connectivity issues to some users. Many are complaining that, even if the mobile data is turned on and it is working, the Jio4GVoice application is not connecting to the network and they are unable to make and receive calls.
As a solution, some are trying to do some troubleshoot such as turning on and off the Airplane mode, turning on the GPS etc, but none of the options are working. Don’t worry, recently we figured out the problem and now we can fix this issue.
From our research, we found that the issue is because of the recent update of the application. From the play store we are getting the latest version of the application (Version 5.1.1). The latest update was unstable for some devices and since it turns offline frequently. Each time if it goes offline, you have to reinstall the application and configure again to make it working. Again it will go offline after few hours.
The solution is simple and straight forward.
1. Uninstall the Jio4GVoice for your device.
2. Download the old stable version (Version 5.0.3) from external sources such as APKMirror.com or from our server (We tested the version and its working fine)
3. Install the APK file on your mobile. If you don’t know how to install APK file, then please check how can it be done.
4. Configure the application as like before.
5. Done, enjoy the VoLTE service on your mobile without any issue.