Using a VPN while streaming content through Amazon Firestick has many advantages. Some of the top available VPNs can:
- Prevent the third parties like your ISP from interrupting
- Avoid anyone snooping your activities online.
- Get your access to geo-restricted content in your region.
- Mask your IP to protect your anonymity and security.
So, by using a good VPN for Firestick, you can watch your favorite movies, TV shows, kids’ channels, sporting events, news, etc. from anywhere in the world, securely and privately. Even though you may be willing to pay for premium VPNs, the fact is that there are many free and well-performing VPNs out there. Let us explore a few good free VPN for Firestick TV.
Windscribe one among the topline free VPNs for Firestick, which can even unblock the content of US Netflix. It comes as a user-friendly, customizable, Fire TV Stick app, which offers excellent speed. You can get access to BBC iPlayer and US Netflix etc. The provider ensures a strict no-log policy and unlimited connections simultaneously.
This is another fast VPN that comes for free to be used with Fire TV Stick. Hide.me has a very user-friendly interface and follows a minimal log polity. It comes packed with a lot of privacy extras and free data offer of 10 GB per month. There are servers in 4 countries.
ProtonVPN is a free and secured Firestick VPN which has no data caps. It is a privacy-friendly VPN with a no-log policy and ensures top-notch security features. It offers no native VPN app for the Firestick. Torrenting is also not available on the free servers located in three countries.
How to bypass Netflix VPN detection
Most of the ISPs and government agencies now use anti-VPN technologies, which will restrict you from accessing the geo-restricted content even by using right VPN clients. For example, lately, you may have come across the message as “you seem to use an unblocker or proxy” while trying to access Netflix. It becomes harder to pass by censorship and geo-restrictions.
However, if you are dedicated to going around Netflix detects VPN and VPN blocks to access unrestricted content, here are some best VPN options to consider.
- Surfshark – It can blast through geo-restrictions with an impressive number of servers in 60 countries. You can also enjoy unlimited connections simultaneously.
- Private Internet Access – This VPN can bypass Netflix VPN detection. The provider claims to have 3200 servers in 29 countries. It is easy to install and use by following the step-by-step tutorial.
- ExpressVPN – No.1 multipurpose VPN with servers in 90 countries and gives your many options to bypass geo-restrictions.
- CyberGhost – Offering many random port connections with 6000 servers in many countries, which can help them get around, get restrictions on Netflix content.
Other VPN choices for Firestick are IPVanish, PrivateVPN, ExpressVPN, Surfshark, CyberGhost, etc. You can take the free trials with money-back guarantees. There are many more VPNs to get for Firestick, but not all of them are safe.
- Ookla Launched New Speedtest VPN Services for Free
- Use of Virtual Private Network (VPN) in the Real World
- KeepSolid SmartDNS to Unlock Video Streaming Around the World
Vipin is a Programmer who loves blogging and used to do research on new things. He loves to share those information through this blog. You can contact him via email [email protected]