MSN stands for Microsoft Network, serving as a web portal and a suite of services and applications provided by Microsoft. Within MSN, Microsoft’s various services are accessible and manageable through a user’s Microsoft account.
Setting a homepage is an essential step to personalize your web browsing experience and make your online activities more efficient. In this article, we will guide you through the process of restoring msn.com as your homepage.
As one of the leading news and information portals, msn.com offers a wealth of features, including personalized news, weather updates, and various customizable widgets. By making msn.com your homepage, you can have instant access to the latest news, entertainment, and other tailored content every time you open your web browser.
Whether you accidentally changed your homepage or want to switch back to msn.com, this article will provide you with step-by-step instructions and troubleshooting tips to ensure a seamless transition.
How to set MSN as the homepage on Google Chrome?
By default, Google Chrome opens with Google as the homepage. However, many users seek steps to permanently set MSN as their homepage or restore the MSN homepage. Here’s how to make MSN your homepage on Google Chrome:
- Click on the icon with three vertical lines at the top right corner of the screen.
- Choose ‘Settings’ from the available options.
- In the ‘Appearance’ section, activate the ‘Show Home Button’ option.
- This will reveal two radio buttons. Select the second one.
- Now, it will prompt for a custom web address.
- Type in ‘www.msn.com’ in the text box and click ‘OK.’
- The homepage icon will appear on the Google Chrome toolbar.
- Click on it to visit the new page you’ve just set.
How to set MSN as the homepage on Microsoft Edge?
MSN is the default homepage on the Edge web browser. However, if your Edge browser has a different homepage, such as google.com, and you want to change it to MSN, follow these steps to restore the MSN.com homepage:
- Open the Microsoft Edge web browser.
- Click on the more icon (…) at the top right corner.
- Select ‘Settings’ from the context menu.
- Choose ‘Start, home, and new tabs’ from the left side of the screen.
- In the ‘Open Microsoft Edge with’ section, click on ‘A specific page or pages.’
- Enter www.msn.com to set it as your homepage.
- Click the ‘Save’ icon to restore MSN.com as the homepage on Microsoft Edge.
- By following these steps, you can successfully restore your MSN.com homepage on the Microsoft Edge web browser.
How to set MSN as the homepage on Mozilla Firefox?
To make MSN the homepage of Mozilla Firefox, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Begin by opening the Mozilla Firefox web browser.
- Click on ‘Tools’ in the Mozilla Firefox toolbar, then navigate to ‘Options.’
- Open the ‘General’ tab and under the homepage section, enter www.msn.com to set it as your homepage.
- Click the ‘OK’ button to complete the process.
- By following these instructions, you can easily set MSN as your homepage on the Mozilla Firefox web browser or restore the MSN.com homepage to Firefox.
Additionally, you have the option to download and install the MSN extension from the Mozilla Firefox store for access to all the latest updates.
Find all your essential information in one place on MSN. From breaking news and current affairs to weather updates, celebrity gossip, political, financial, business, and technology news – it’s all on a single page.
Customize your experience by setting your location for regional news updates. If you frequently visit www.msn.com and want MSN to be your homepage, follow the steps outlined in this article. Your homepage is the webpage that automatically opens when you launch your web browser.
This article provides a simple solution for restoring your MSN homepage. Choose the method that suits your web browser to set MSN as your homepage and enjoy easy access to a variety of news and updates.