FlexClip is a famous and powerful Video maker & Video Editor available in the market today. It helps the users to make a video with the photographs easily without taking much of their precious time.
This online video maker and editor allow everyone to edit or create any video in a very simple way. With the help of available tools, you can make your professional videos with a few minutes for sure. You need to understand that as a Video maker; it contains all the features which can help you in making and creating videos.
The best thing about Flexclip is that it has an easy-to-use and fairly convenient interface which really does not require highly professional from you. It is very functional, which helps in processing various complex video clips. You really do not have to pay anything to use it because it is completely free to use for the users.
From my experience, it is an indispensable assistant for owners of the business or personal content and also many bloggers. I am currently using the FlexClip video maker for the last 2 months, which is really a perfect piece of program that can easily allow you to make various video slideshows, voiceover, add music and photos. It would be better for you to understand that you do not have to learn anything to use this video maker. It is really easy to use and you would not face any problem at all.
Features of Flexclip
Here, I will be giving you the vital information regarding the best features of Flexclip free online video maker.
- The first thing which comes in your mind at the time for planning to start using some software would be its price for sure. You need to understand that the online version of FlexClip Video maker is completely free to use.
- It has full support for various timeline features, which can help you in adding photos and videos one by one and create a photo or video album or make a slideshow with the videos and photos which you would have easily.
- Flexclip video maker has full support for several types of actions which can be performed on the photos, videos, and music. It also has support for trimmings videos and audios, watermark videos, rotating videos and image, adding voice-overs and many more.
- User can export videos to different resolutions, 1080p is the highest and 480p will be the lowest. There is support for different aspect ratios to meet your overall needs and wants, and they are mainly 9:16, 16:9 and 1:1.
After using this application for almost 2 months, Let me aware you of the pros and cons of FlexClip Video maker so that you would be able to decide whether you should go for it or not.
Pros of Flexclip
- The first thing which I have noticed in Flexclip and would like to tell you that it has an easy-to-use interface. You would not face any issues or problem while using it for the first time. You are not going to face any challenging task for sure.
- FlexClip Video Maker helps in uploading videos in very less time. It is really helpful if your service provider limits the speed of uploading on your network.
- You would get the support for all the major video formats easily which includes AVI, MP4, WMV, and MPEG4. You can have collections of any video format and FlexClip would help you in doing that.
- There is support for getting a live preview, which would be useful whenever you are going to preview the applied video and text effects rapidly without going for manually previewing all the time. If you are planning to apply the suitable effect in no time, then this feature is only made for you.
- It has support for the basic functionalities which every amateur or newbies users are going to need for making slideshows or beautiful videos for marketing or other purposes.
Cons of Flexclip
- Flex Clip does not provide support for exporting videos to 4K.
- Cloud storage and cloud computing services play an important role in technology. But, you need to understand that the FlexClip Video maker does not offer support for adding or exporting videos, music or photos to and from the cloud. Exporting and adding elements is available from the local system only.
- You need to understand that the 4:3 aspect ratio is not available in FlexClip Video Maker. The 4:3 aspect ratio is very helpful for the marketing purpose and also meant for SD monitors or televisions.
- You can exports videos to mp4 format only for now, which is compatible with the most devices today.
- There is no option to add multiple texts to videos and photos and make them appear after a few minutes.
Finally, you have gone through all the Pros and Cons of the FlexClip video maker and it is quite helpful for you to decide using it or not. FlexClip Video Maker is a cool website which allows you to play with your photos and videos to create something appealing and unique.
If you are an online influencer or any creator, then you should go for the FlexClip. It is free to use and you can handle your daily work without any problem. From my personal experience, I highly recommend this video maker to all the newbies and they should give it a try.
Do you have some views regarding the FlexClip video maker? Please feel free to share with us right now!
Here are a few other articles that you may read next
Android App – 5 Best Professional Photo Editor For Android Mobile
How To Fix the Drag and Drop Problem in Photoshop
VidPaw Review – Best and Simple YouTube Video and MP3 Downloader
Vipin is a Programmer who loves blogging and used to do research on new things. He loves to share those information through this blog. You can contact him via email [email protected]