Tidal Music Converter is a famous and reliable Tidal music downloader that allows its users to download songs directly from Tidal library, convert Tidal music to MP3, WAV, M4A, FLAC with better-quality preserved and also removes DRM protections from all the contents of Tidal. Tidal playlist and music are DRM protection and user can play Tidal music on device compatible with Tidal application. After converting your music, you can play it on your phone, game consoles, portable MP3 players and smart speakers. Tidal Music converter is available for both Windows and Mac users.
Tidal Music converter for Windows
Download songs without using Tidal app
It would be better for you to note that like any other famous streaming music services, playlist, music, and album can be easily playable on selected devices from Tidal by using app only. By using Windows Tidal Downloader, it would be easy for you to download all the Tidal contents offline and save them on your PC so that you would be able to transfer them to your devices for playing without using the Tidal app for sure.
Convert Tidal to other audio formats
Tidal Song Downloader is also a default Tidal converter for your PC which can help you in converting your Tidal songs to other audio formats easily without any issue. You should not worry about the original audio quality and can get audio formats in MP3, M4A, WAX, and many other formats.
User interface and conversion
The User interface is very simple and easy to understand for the users. There is no need for knowing any technical skills for using the Tidal Music converter software. You can download and convert the music without any hassle.
Other features of using Tidal Music Converter for Windows
- Users will get highly professional tech support if they found any issues while using the software at any time.
- The customer service is totally free and you would get a solution for your issues within 24 hours via email supports on workdays.
Steps to download and convert Tidal Music with Tidal Music converter for Window users
- The first step will be to download the Tidal Music converter for Windows or Mac by visiting the AudFree Official Website. It is free to use and trial version can help you in converting the first 1 minute of your Tidal music. After downloading, install it on your PC.
- Now you need to select the music which you would like to convert right now. Just copy the single track you are going to convert. You can just copy and paste the Tidal playlist link to the Audfree search box.
- After selecting the music, you should carefully choose output audio formats like MP3, WAV, etc for exported Tidal audio files and also properly customize other audio parameters like sample rate and bit rate.
- Now, you just have to click on the convert button for starting the process of converting Tidal music. Once you are done with the conversion, make sure you are locating all converted tidal music downloaded on the destination folder on your PC.
Tidal Music Converter for Mac
Listen to songs without creating Tidal account
Users can download Tidal songs for listening and there is no need to create Tidal account for it. It really does not matter whether you are a Tidal Premium subscriber, Tidal HiFi, AudFree Tidal Music Downloader; you can easily download all types of Tidal music files, including playlists, songs, etc. You will not have any issue while playing Tidal music after conversion even if you do not have Tidal paid account for sure.
No restriction in converting Tidal Music
If you are a Mac user, then you would be glad by knowing that there is no restriction in converting Tidal music by using a Unique Tidal music converter. You can notice several restrictions on Tidal playbacks, like no free access for using Tidal music library and many more. But, now AudFree Tidal converter for Mac can easily convert Tidal Playlists to universal audio files so that users can enjoy Tidal music without any issues.
Other features of using Tidal Music Converter for Mac
- User can choose four languages to customize as the interface language
- UI is very neat and it is easy to download Tidal playlists
- It is possible to customize output settings manually just by setting parameters
- Batch helps in converting several Tidal playlists to many unprotected audio files
Steps to download and convert Tidal Music with Tidal Music converter for Mac users
- First, you need to download a Tidal Music converter for Mac by visiting the AudFree Official Website. Once you are done with the installing process, you need to double click the icon of Tidal Music converter for Mac.
- Now select the Tidal music you are going to convert in Tidal desktop application. After doing this, just copy the URL of Tidal playlists or tacks, paste the link to Audfree’s search box and click on the ‘+’ button for importing Tidal music.
- Set output formats and other various parameters before converting Tidal music.
- Now convert Tidal Music to Mp3 for playback on your device. There would be a ‘convert’ button and you should click on it to start converting process. After completing the conversion process, you can locate Tidal Mp3 files and play Tidal Music on famous devices and MP3 players like Zune, Sony Walkman and many more.
I really appreciate and thanks to this perfect music converter for Tidal, you can get access to the downloaded Tidal music and playback them on any devices such as SanDisk, iPod, iPhone, Sony Walkman, One Plus 7 Pro, Samsung S10, etc. If you are searching a way to remove DRM, convert or Download Tidal music, then you should only for Tidal Music converter without any second thought. The software is fast, reliable, trusted and easy to process. The price is affordable and really worth it.
You may also read
8 thoughts on “Tidal Music Converter for Windows & Mac – Review”
I use Allavsoft to download the music offline from tidal, spotify, soundcloud, etc.
Simply copy and paste the music url to Allavsoft and click Download button.
It has both Mac and Windows version.
About a week ago I downloaded and paid for TunePat Tidal Media Downloader to download some music to MP3 on my Windows machine. It successfully went through and all was good.
Thank you for the feedback.
Thanks for the review. As to convert music from Tidal, I use the DRmare Tidal Music Converter. With this smart tool, I can easily get Tidal music offline as the local files. And then I can move Tidal music to other devices for listening with ease.
Thank you for sharing the valuable information. It will be informative for other readers.
following your suggestion I have downloaded DRmare, but when I try installing it, the antivirus detects it as MALICIOUS software…
Interesting review, although unlike Patric above I have just filed a complaint with DRmare as they seem to have gone to ground and are not following up or replying to any support requests at all. The App is not allowing the Tidal tracks to load up for ‘conversion’ consequentially I have requested a full refund via Paypal. I have checked both Tidal and TidiKit (DRmare) apps to make sure I’m using the latest update and all other settings checked changed and checked again – nothing! I even deleted both and reloaded them into my Win 10 PC , still nothing. Strangely the app was working about a week or so before then it stopped allowing you to load the Tidal file, also this app became very frustrating as it would only deliver an album complete at ‘normal’ speed – every time I used the 5x speed setting there were always errors and sometimes completely different tracks from other artists mixed in to an album, so Dire Straits track would suddenly appear in a Level42 album regularly – very weird – cannot say whether this was DRmare app or the Tidal album link, but I always checked the album link occasionally in PC notepad just to be sure and occasionally checked the embed code to see it matches the album link from Tidal. So I can only conclude it is the DRmare app as the DRmare app ‘starts’ the Tidal app off not the other way round.
Thank you for sharing this valuable information.