Are you doing a lot of different types of office and document editing? If yes is your answer, then you may feel frustrated whenever you have to switch between applications to get works done. To overcome this issue, finally, Microsoft has launched an All-in-one Microsoft Office app on Android for the users. You would be glad by knowing that by using this app, all the Word, Excel and PowerPoint will be under one roof.
Now you do not have to download three separate apps for spreadsheets, document and presentations. You can get all those apps in a single app that has been launched by the Microsoft Office on Android. This office app will combine the Excel, Word and PowerPoint apps you are aware of and reply on so that you would get the powerful Office experience for sure. Whether you are using for office work or personal reasons, the app is mainly designed to be your go-to app for getting all your work done in the simplest way on a mobile device. You are not going to face any issues at all while using this Office app. Let’s go through some of the great features of the Microsoft Office App for Android users worldwide.
- The most famous and trustworthy tools for working with spreadsheets, documents and presentations will be combined in a single app.
- It would be easy for the users to create, edit and work together on Office documents with several other users in real-time.
- You can take the help of templates to get started with your presentations, budget, resume and several other vital documents.
- You will be able to store, access and search for Excel, Word, and PowerPoint files stored on your device or in your cloud storage easily without any problem.
- You can also scan QR codes to open links.
- Users can sign PDFs using a finger.
- Users can snap the document picture and turn it into a transform table or editable word file.
- The user interface of the app is simple and very easy to understand for the users. Users will surely appreciate the great UI without any doubt.
At last, you need to understand that anyone can download and install the Office app on Android devices easily without any issue. You would be amazed by knowing that the app is free to use and you do not have to pay anything for using it. All the features will be accessible by the users. You can access and save your vital documents to the cloud by connecting with a third-party cloud storage provider or with a Microsoft account.
You should remember that the Microsoft Office app is only available for Android users worldwide. If you are an iPhone user, then you are not able to access this app. For time being, there is also no support for Chromebooks or tablets.
So, what are you waiting for? Download this All-in-one Microsoft Office app right now from Google Play Store. Do share your experiences with us here!
You may also read
- Best 3 Note Taking Apps for Android
- SMS Organizer From Microsoft – The Best Application to Filter SMS
- Yi Home Camera – Best Affordable Home Monitoring IP Camera
Vipin is a Programmer who loves blogging and used to do research on new things. He loves to share those information through this blog. You can contact him via email [email protected]