Even it is the latest iPhone 11 or the iPhone 11 Pro or the Max model, many people prefer installing several types of apps on their IOS devices as per their overall needs. Sometimes these apps take up a huge storage space results in slowing down your iPhone.
In this type of situation, you should immediately delete all the unwanted apps from your iPhone without any second thought. Are you looking for the steps to delete apps on the iPhone? If yes is your answer, there you would come to know about the vital steps to delete apps on your iPhone.
Steps to Remove Apps on iPhone in iOS 13
- The first step is to find the app you want to delete on your home screen
- Now you should press and hold on the app’s icon
- In the older version, it used to make all the apps on your screen shimmy and shake, and there you’d have to tap on X to remove the app. Things are much easier now and take only less time. A pop-menu will appear and you need to choose the option that says Delete App.
- A pop-up menu will ask if you are sure you want to remove the app permanently and also reminding that any data saved in the app will be wiped out. Now you should confirm if you are ready to remove the app.
After following the above-mentioned steps, the offending app will be disappeared forever, and you are not going to see that on your iPhone home screen for sure.
Steps to Remove Apps on iPhone in iOS 14
We all know the iOS 14 is still in the preview version and waiting for the official release. The process of removing an app from your iPhone does not change much in iOS 14.
You are going to delete the apps from the home screen the same way you performed before – press and hold the app icon. You would be asked if you want to remove the app rather than delete it. Also, you should note that pop-menu will give you the best option of removing the app from your home screen or deleting it from your phone permanently.
If you have chosen to remove the app from your home screen, then the icon will be disappeared, but the app will be there on your iPhone and you need to go to the App Library to check it. App Library helps in organizing your apps by category with additional folders for recently added apps based on your usage habit. Now you need to delete an app from the App Library by following the below steps
- Check the category for the app you want to delete and click on the icons cluster in the category’s folder. All the apps in that category will be shown to you and you need to tap and hold the icon of the app you need to delete
- You would get the pop-menu which would give you the option of sharing the app or deleting it. Select Delete App
- At last, you need to confirm your choice and say goodbye to the app as it is removed from your iPhone
Finally, you are aware of the vital steps to delete unwanted apps on your iPhone. Just try it from your end and free some space on your phone right now!
Related: Top 5 Spy Apps for iPhone