If you haven’t heard of TutuApp iOS, you need to check it out. It is the number-one alternative iOS app store first released as a rooting alternative but is now a popular app store for all users in its own right. TutuApp does not require you to root your Android device to use it, and it offers plenty of unofficial apps, including 3rd-party apps for free, tweaked apps, modified games, and much more. It’s all completely free, and it even works on Android devices. Here’s all you need to know about TutuApp.
How to Download TutuApp iOS & Android
TutuApp supports both iOS and Android devices, so pick your platform and follow the easy guide:
Method 1: iOS Only – No Jailbreak
- Open the TutuApp download page on your device and tap on the download link.
- Tap Allow on the confirmation message and then tap Install.
- Type in your passcode and tap Install
- When TutuApp is installed, you will see it on your home screen.
Method 2: Android Only – No Rooting
- Open the TutuApp download page and download the tutuapp.apk file
- Go to Android Settings and tap Security or Privacy.
- Enable the Allow Unknown Sources option
- Tap the APK file in your downloads folder
- When installed, TutuApp is on your home screen.
What is TutuApp?
TutuApp is one of the most popular third-party app stores, providing many unofficial apps, games, and more. It is supported on all iOS devices and Android, and you can even choose a free or VIP version of the app store. It is entirely free, and there is no need to jailbreak or root your device.
If you have never used TutuApp before, have a look at all the cool features it offers:
Exclusive Apps – third-party content not in any official app store, including emulators, screen recorders, tweaks, and even a jailbreak utility or two.
No Need to Jailbreak – there is no requirement to jailbreak to use TutuApp, and Android users don’t have to root their devices either.
Multi-Platform Support – supports iOS, Android, and even desktop computers when installing an Android emulator.
User-Friendly – clean, easy interface to navigate.
Regularly Updated – constant improvements, security updates, bug fixes when needed, and new content.
Here are some common issues faced by users while using the TutuApp on iPhone and Android devices.
How to Fix Untrusted Developer Error
This need to be done before you can use TutuApp:
- Open your iOS Settings app.
- Tap on General and navigate to Profiles & Device Management
- Find and tap on the TutuApp profile.
- Tap Trust and close Settings
- TutuApp is now ready for use.
How to Fix Blank/White Screen
- Go into Settings
- Tap Safari > Clear Website Data
- The screen should have cleared.
If not, delete TutuApp and start again.
How to Fix Greyed Icon/TutuApp Won’t Download
- Remove all instances of TutuApp from your device.
- Restart your device and follow the guide to reinstall TutuApp
- It should work now
How to Fix Profile Installation Failed Error
- Enable Airplane Mode on your iPhone or iPad
- Open Settings > Safari > Clear History and Website Data
- Tap Clear History and Data
- Close Settings and disable Airplane Mode
- Wait a few minutes and install TutuApp again – the error should be gone.
TutuApp Frequently Asked Questions
These provide the answers to all your TutuApp questions:
Is it Safe to Install?
Yes, the developer has reassured us that TutuApp is safe to install, but you can and should also use antivirus software on your device.
Can I Use TutuApp VIP on Android?
No, it is not supported right now, but we’ll keep you updated if an Android version does get released.
Pros and Cons of using TutuApp
- You don’t need to root or jailbreak your device to use it.
- It has a similar look and feels to the official app stores.
- When you install third-party content, you take the risk that there may be security issues.
- You also risk viruses and malware, but good antivirus software will keep your device and data safe.
Put TutuApp on your device now and enjoy all the benefits this cool app store offers.