Nova Launcher is the best and most popular Launcher for Android and here will see how to make nova launcher default on your phone as the launcher. More than 60% of the Android users are using Nova Launcher to customize the look of their smartphone. This is because of its reliability, customization, and ease of use. Here I will show you how to make Nova Launcher as the Default Launcher on the Android Nougat Smartphones.
In the older version of the android, mainly in Android 6 Marshmallow or below version, the Settings menu of the mobile, there is an option called Home from where we can easily select the Default Home Launcher of our preference. But in the Android 7 Nougat, google incorporated the option within the default Apps option. So some users may find it difficult to find the option.
No worries, we will check how we can achieve that in a few clicks. Make sure you have nova launcher installed on your Android Mobile.
1. Go to the settings option on your mobile.
2. Find the application list (Apps or App Manager). Click on that.
3. In the application list, you can see a settings option, click on that, and select Advanced Settings option.
4. Now, you will get a page with more settings option, from that, look for Default App settings and click on that.
5. In the next window, you may see Launcher option inside that, click on that.
6. Now, you will see the list of all the installed Home Launchers in your Phone including your default launcher, Nova Launcher, etc.
7. Select Nova Launcher and confirm your selection.
8. Done, now you can close everything and go back to the Home Screen to see the change.
Vipin is a Programmer who loves blogging and used to do research on new things. He loves to share those information through this blog. You can contact him via email [email protected]