Nova Launcher is the best and most popular Launcher for Android. More that 60% of the Android users are using Nova Launcher to customize the look of their smartphone. This is because of its reliability, customization and its ease of use. Here i will show you how to set Nova Launcher as the Default Launcher on the Android Nougat Smart phones.
In the older version of the android, mainly in Android 6 Marshmallow or below version, the Settings menu of the mobile, there is an option called Home from where we can easily select the Default Home Launcher of our preference. But in the Android 7 Nougat, google incorporated the option within the default Apps option. So some user may find difficulty to find the option.
No worries, we will check how we can achieve that in few clicks. Make sure you have nova launcher installed on your Android Mobile.
1. Go to the settings option on your mobile.
2. Find the application list (Apps or App Manager). Click on that.
3. In the application list, you can see a settings option, click on that and select Advanced Settings option.
4. Now, you will get a page with more settings option, from that, look for Default App settings and click on that.
5. In the next window, you may see Launcher option inside that, click on that.
6. Now, you will see the list of all the installed Home Launcher in your Phone including your default launcher, Nova Launcher etc.
7. Select Nova Launcher and confirm your selection.
8. Done, now you can close everything and go back to the Home Screen to see the change.