It cannot be easy to transfer files from an Android phone to an iPhone, especially if you don’t have an internet connection. If you want to make the process of transferring files easier, follow the four methods in this post, and you’ll be able to complete the task in just a few minutes. It doesn’t count what type of files you want to transfer; this guide will help you no matter what you’re trying to do.
Previous data transfers could be troublesome, but not anymore. With technology nowadays, transferring pictures, videos, music, contacts, and messages are no longer the arduous task it once was. So when you switch from Android to iPhone, there is no need to worry that your data cannot be transferred to the new phone.
Why People Switching to iPhone
- People first switch to the iPhone because they are tired of their current phone. They may be bored with the design and the color or want something new.
- Second, people are looking for a more durable phone that will last longer. With an iPhone, you don’t have to worry about dropping it and breaking the screen.
- Third, people want a phone with a better camera. The iPhone has a great camera that takes amazing pictures.
- Fourth, people want a phone that is easy to use and has many features. The iPhone has a simple interface that is easy to use.
- Fifth, people want a sleek and stylish phone. As a result, the iPhone is available in many different colors and styles.
Make sure you have everything backed up on your Android device
Backing up your Android device is important for several reasons.
- If you forget to back up, it will be impossible to recover anything lost on the phone.
- Second, backing up can be helpful in case the phone becomes unusable due to damage or water damage. A backup can also help restore your contacts if you switch phones or replace the SIM card.
- Finally, when switching devices or carriers, backing up contacts can make transferring them much easier since it removes all the guesswork involved in figuring out how many numbers are duplicates in a contact list.
Methods to transmit files from Android to iPhone
Using “Move to IOS”
Move to iOS is created to help Android users. Despite the app’s mediocre ratings, it does what it promises and does well. One of Apple’s strengths is designing clean, streamlined experiences; this data transfer app matches that style.
Your mileage may vary with this, but you can easily migrate contacts, messages, photos, videos, bookmarks, email accounts, and calendars to any iOS device if you have the right tool.
- On your Android device, please download and install the Move to iOS app.
- Just open the move to the IOS app and follow the on-screen prompts.
- During your iOS setup, choose the option to Transfer data from Android. Your iPhone will be given a code you’ll need to enter in the Android move to iOS app.
- Connect your Android device to the Wi-Fi network created by your iPhone.
- Migrate the files you want.
- Proceed to the next page.
- Punch in the code and allow the process to complete.
- Any content on your Android phone will be transferred to your iPhone, and apps available on your Android device, assuming they are available, will also be available on your iPhone.
Transferring Contact by syncing a Google account
Using Google Contacts is an excellent option if you keep your contacts in a Google account. It works with a new iPhone and an already set up iPhone. To connect to Google on the iPhone, enter your Google account information:
- The first step is to ensure that the contacts on your phone are synced to Your Google account. To check, you need to go to Settings on your Android phone. It is also necessary to have an internet connection that is working.
- Go to Accounts in your phone settings and click on your Google account.
- Tap on the Account sync button, tap on the three-dot menu to sync everything, turn off the Contacts toggle, and switch it back on again to sync just the contacts.
- Now Grab your iPhone.
- Go to Settings on your iPhone.
- Tap Mail, then tap Accounts.
- Click on the Add Account option and enter the same Google account as your Android phone. Turn on the Contacts toggle.
- Your iPhone should now display your Android contacts.
Use Your SIM Card to Transfer Contacts
If you only want to move your contacts and not your other data, you can use the SIM card on your Android phone. As long as your Android SIM card is the same size as your iPhone, you can back up your address book to that device and transfer your contacts to it.
- Click on the Contacts on your Android device.
- Tap the three dots.
- Tap the “Manage contacts”.
- Tap on “export/import contacts”.
- then tap “Export.”
- you can choose “SIM card” as the destination for exporting the contacts.
- You can now choose which contacts you want to export. Select “All” or select contacts one by one, and then select “Done.”
- Then tap “Export.”
- Insert the SIM card in the iPhone after removing the SIM card from the Android phone.
- Start the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Top on “Contacts”
- You can import SIM contacts by tapping the “Import SIM contacts” button.
Use Apeaksoft MobieTrans
You can also rely on the professional data transfer tool to transfer contacts from Android to iPhone. Apeaksoft MobieTrans is the one we highly recommend. It easily transfers contacts, text messages, and photos from Android to iPhone and vice versa. The software also allows moving videos, music, and other data types between Android and iPhone devices.
This app can transfer files from Android to iPhone in several clicks. Android devices running Android 4.0 or later are supported, and data can be transferred to iOS devices running iOS 6.0 or higher.
Follow the easy steps below to transfer your contacts from Android to iPhone. First, download Apeaksoft MobieTrans directly from Apeaksoft’s website.
Next, install the app by following the instructions on your Windows PC. Here are the steps:
Step 1: Connect your devices via USB cables
First, launch the MobieTrans app.
Next, plug in your iPhone and Android devices. The MobieTrans interface will detect your devices. Select your Android device as the source device and your iPhone as the destination device.
Step 2. Select data
You can now transfer contacts, photos, music, and videos from Android to iPhone. Click Contacts on the left panel, which will display all the contacts on your Android device.
This data transfer software lets you edit your contacts by adding new contacts, deleting contacts, exporting contacts to PC, finding duplicated contacts, and creating and renaming contact groups.
Step 3. Transfer Contacts to iPhone
Check the contacts you want to transfer from Android to iPhone. Click on the device icon at the top MobieTrans screen. Next, hit on your iPhone to begin transferring.
It might take some time. It all hangs on how much data you are transferring. After you are done, you can access your iPhone to take a look.
There are ways to transfer files from your Android device to your iPhone. You can use a physical connection, like a USB cable, or a wireless connection, like Bluetooth. You can also use a cloud-based storage service like iCloud or Google Drive.
If you’re not tech-savvy, you can also use Apeaksoft MobieTrans software to transfer data between android to iPhone and PC. The user interface is straightforward to understand so that a child can transfer files.
How can I quickly transfer contacts from Android to iOS?
If you’re looking for an easy way to transfer contacts from Android to iOS, we recommend using Apeaksoft MobieTrans. This software makes it simple and quick to transfer files between the two platforms with just a few clicks. Plus, it’s compatible with a wide range of devices so that you can use it regardless of your phone type. Above are the step-by-step guide on how to use MobieTrans to transfer contacts from Android to iOS.
Can I store as many contact numbers saved in the Google account?
You can store up to 25,000 contacts on your Google account. This is a great way to keep your contacts backed up and safe. Plus, if you ever need to switch phones, you can quickly transfer your contacts from your old phone to your new phone.
Can I store as many contacts as I keep within my iCloud account?
Your iCloud account can store up to 50,000 contacts.