Do you use Weather apps or Apple Maps on your iPhone? What is it offering your accurate location to the app servers? Of course, the Global Positioning System or GPS feature on your iPhone helps seamlessly work the different GPS-enabled applications.
But, with so much detailed accuracy in your iPhone’s location, have you ever thought out of the blue about the possibility of changing your iPhone location?
If not, you must, as there can be different reasons to stop sharing your iPhone location. For example, you may not need to share your iPhone location with the apps unnecessarily or may need to use some applications not allowed at your current location. So, all you need is a powerful iOS location changer to stop unnecessary tracking, which cannot be required or seems inconvenient multiple times.
Change Location on iPhone – What to know?
Faking your iPhone location is tricky, so users need to pay attention to it. Faking your GPS location can help with some games, while some applications may tend to prevent location spoofing.
Even Apple quickly recognizes the iPhone location spoofing and can stop the software. Hence, it becomes necessary to go for the proven, well-researched, and easy methods to fake GPS location on iPhones. Let us go through all details about it in this section.
Methods to change the location of the iPhone
After briefly explaining the need to spoof your iPhone location, it is time to go through the detailed methods. So, below are the top four methods to fake your iPhone location easily:
1: Changing the location with Dr.Fone Virtual Location (Without Jailbreak)
Dr.Fone Virtual Location is a one-click location changer that teleports GPS location anywhere. It further stimulates the GPS movement along the drawn route and works smoothly with different location-based apps. Online gamers can use the joystick to boost GPS movement flexibility to compete in high-end artificial intelligence games. Not only iPhone, but Dr.Fone Virtual Location works on Android devices also. Now, moving ahead with the detailed steps to use this tool for your location change needs:
Steps to use Dr.Fone virtual location
Step 1: Launching Dr.Fone virtual location: Download and launch Dr.Fone virtual location on your PC or Mac. Then, connect your iPhone or Android to your computer.
Step 2: Connecting the iPhone to your computer: The tool offers the option to select a USB or Wi-Fi connection for connecting the iPhone to the system.
Step 3: Selecting the map location: You can see a detailed map on the tool and find your current location. Click the “center on” icon to show your current location.
Step 4: Activate the “teleport mode” by clicking the first icon on the upper right. After that, it is easy to find the real location on the map and select the spot you want to go by entering the address and clicking the “go” icon.
The tool understands that your desired place and your iPhone location will change after clicking the “Move Here” button. That’s it. The location on your iPhone is now in Roma as well.
Key features of Dr.Fone virtual location
After going through the detailed steps to use Dr.Fone virtual location, the following are its key features:
- Easy to use: It offers easy and quick location change for iPhones and Android phones.
- Multiple routes for gamers: It allows a one-stop route, multi-stop route, customized route, and jump teleport mode for online gamers.
- Quick location sharing on social platforms: It allows quick sharing of virtual locations for easily pranking your friends on social platforms, like Twitter, FaceBook, etc.
- Bypassing regional restrictions: It allows the successful bypassing of regional restrictions and accesses the geo-restricted content or services.
- Import/export GPX files: It allows quick import or export of GPX files of different paths to save and view different routes.
- Recording and saving visited locations: It can automatically record and save the visited locations for easy re-selection and management. In addition, it offers a manual collection of the favorite location and routes for quick access.
- Different simulated speeds: It offers different speeds, like walking, cycling, driving, etc., for customized controls.
2: Using iPhone settings
Another option to spoof your iPhone location is to use its settings. iPhone settings have different useful options which help users with end-to-end feature management. For example, the Apple ID option in the iPhone settings can select a new region according to your needs. The detailed steps for managing iPhone settings for changing iPhone location are as follows:
- Go to “Settings” on your iPhone.
- Search the “iTunes and App Store” option.
- Search the “Apple ID” option and click on the “View Apple ID” option.
- Go to the “Accounts” setting and find the “Country/Region” option.
- Locate the “Select New Country” option.
- Select the new location, confirm the changes, and accept the terms and conditions.
- It requires manual changing of the location only.
3: Use the VPN app from Apple Store
It is easy for iPhone users to use the free VPN apps available on the Apple Store to fake the iPhone location. These apps provide an encrypted server and hide IP addresses from different trackers. Also, a VPN app can protect the device’s identity during a Wi-Fi connection. The quick steps for using any VPN app from the Apple store to fake iOS GPS are as follows:
- Download the VPN app from the Apple Store on your iPhone.
- Log in to the app and click “Allow” when the app asks for the necessary permissions.
- Select the country in the VPN app to change your location as required.
- Go to “Connect” to establish the VPN connection and change the location.
- Some insecure VPN apps might save your personal data.
- The cost of VPN is expensive.
4: Changing the iPhone location online
Last but not least method to spoof iPhone location is to change it online only. It is a simple method having limited steps only. These include:
- Sign in to applied.apple.com.
- Go to the “Personal Information” option.
- Select the “Country/ Region” option.
- Go through the on-screen instructions and enter the valid payment method for selecting the country or region.
- It has limited functionality.
Hope everything is clear to our readers about how to spoof location on iPhone in detail. It is easy to hide your device’s location from location-enabled apps for different reasons. All you need to do is stay double-sure while selecting the right method due to Apple’s software concerns.
The best solution to using iPhone virtual location is to go for Dr.Fone Virtual Location. It protects the iPhone from Jailbreak while helping set a suitable location securely. The best part of this tool is that it can be used by professional gamers and multiple location-enabled apps and can also be used on Android devices.