It tends to be a tedious task to go through all the drives, folders, subfolders, etc., to check for the similarity in pictures, and find out which photo is duplicate or which is not.
Moreover, the exact copy of one image often gets duplicated while transferring images from one computer to another or one device to another. And the most annoying aspect of duplicate or similar pictures is that they consume a lot of space on the computer or laptop. And dealing with these images using manual techniques tends to be impossible for a human being.
Hence, we often search for an easy way to find and remove similar and duplicate photos, thereby saving significant time and space and efficiently organizing the pictures. And here arises the requirement for a powerful third-party utility that can be a lifesaver for you. With efficient and powerful tools, you can quickly and seamlessly filter out duplicate images or similar images.
Therefore, are you looking for efficient software to fix the problem of jumbling up duplicate and similar pictures?
What is PictureEcho?
PictureEcho is a duplicate photo finder for Microsoft Windows 11. This software uses artificial intelligence to find similar and duplicate photos and remove duplicate pictures from the photo collection. It shows you 100 percentage relevant results and lets you preview the images in a neatly laid out format. PictureEcho is everything that you’ll need to organize your pictures efficiently.
If you want to segregate between similar photos and duplicate photos before deleting them, you can also save them in a separate folder for further review. PictureEcho helps you organize your photos like a pro.
How does PictureEcho help to find duplicate images?
PictureEcho comes with an easy-to-use interface. It offers you a lot of opportunities to play around with its options. So, below we will discuss the steps which will guide you on how to use the PictureEcho more efficiently and find and delete duplicate photos:
- Initially, you need to download the PictureEcho setup file and install the software
- Launch the program and click the Add Path button to select a location you want to scan for duplicate or similar images. In some instances, if you want to get rid of some paths, you can also click on the Remove Path button.
- After this, you need to choose the matching criteria: an Exact Match, Similar Match, and Similarity Threshold (only in the case of the Similar Match scan).
- Now click the Start Search button and now wait for PictureEcho to complete the scan.
- When the scan is over, you will get a results pop-up. Click OK, and you will now be viewing all the duplicate images listed out on the screen. , then you head to the bottom of the screen, where you will find three options: select duplicates, select action, and precise results.
Features of PictureEcho
The features of PictureEcho are as below:
- View Similarity Detection: With this feature of PictureEcho, you can select from four different similarity levels, and you will get accurate, complete, and clear results for your pictures.
- Automated Selection of Duplicated Photos: This feature enables you to select the photos easily depending upon the file size, picture resolution, file history, and location.
- Image Details and Preview: Another exciting feature of PictureEcho is image preview and details. With this feature, you can easily preview the results, analyze them, and take appropriate action on similar and duplicate photos.
- Remove Duplicate and Similar Images: You can easily delete all duplicate photos from your storage, thereby freeing up disc space and saving significant disc space for other files and folders.
- Move Duplicates Photos to a New Folder: You can also create a new folder and move all the duplicated photos to that new folder and preview it later.
- Adobe Lightroom Duplicate Photos Scan: You can also use the Adobe Lightroom scan feature to scan your Adobe Lightroom catalog. Just select this mode from the Scan Mode drop-down menu and click the Start Search button.
- Cloud Scan: PictureEcho also comprises the cloud scan feature. It connects you to its sister concern Cloud Duplicate Finder web app, where you can scan your OneDrive and Google Drive (both duplicate & similar photos) and Dropbox (similar photos).
PictureEcho is available in two different versions, the free version, and the Premium version. For using the free version, you do not have to spend a single penny. But for the premium version, you need to purchase its packages.
The premium version is further available in three different versions. For a single license, you need to pay $39.97 for 1 year, $49.97 for 2 years, and $64.97 for a lifetime license. Whereas in the family solution, you will get three licenses, and for this, you will require to pay $49.97 per year.
The Family Pack (3 licenses) will cost you $49.97 for 1 year, $59.97 for 2 years, and $74.97 for a lifetime license. Similarly, if you want more than three licenses and your requirement is ten licenses, you can opt for the Small Business Pack. You will need to pay $69.97 for 1 year, $79.97 for 2 years, and $94.97 for a lifetime. A fantastic aspect of PictureEcho is that all its premium packages come with a file rename tool called Easy File Renamer for free. In addition, PictureEcho offers a 60 days money-back guarantee for all the Premium packages.
The customer support of PictureEcho is also very efficient. If you have any queries regarding its functionality, you can quickly contact their customer service team. You can contact customer service through different means like Facebook chat, email, and support tickets (through PictureEcho’s website).
PictureEcho software has something for everyone. It is the best software to deal with duplicate photos. It is suitable for all amateur and professional photographers, designers, general users, etc. Its powerful algorithm and simple interface make your task to segregate and delete duplicate photos easy and fun.