Things is a brainchild of the German software developer Cultured Code. Its first appearance was in 2008. It is one of its kind and belongs to the family of iPhone applications. 2008 is more than a decade ago. Things started experiencing a backseat. There was a need for something new. It turns out that the developers did not stop. They were working on the development of Things 3.
It took them half a decade to come up with Things 3. So, if you belong to a family of productive nerds, the launch is more than just a market development for you.
Features of Things 3
Things 3 – the to-do app for all Apple devices offer the following features:
- It helps plan a day’s work and the deliverables.
- It is a simple app, and usage is not a problem. All you need to do is sit down for an hour with this app. You’ll be thorough with its working.
- You can manage your projects. It is possible to glance at the actual progress, essential to meet the set objectives.
- It is an organized tool. So, it renders you an opportunity to manage your daily tasks and accomplish goals in the long run.
- The tool is a good pick if you want to create focus and look for results.
Things 3 has the developer’s innovation in the form of additional features. They are as follows:
- It comes with added support for type travel. The user can look for and hide the later items with the help of the inside areas of the keyboard.
- The performance is top-notch when you choose to paste rows into the checklist.
- The old version revealed the to-do list after selecting the notifications. In the new version, it is revealed through ‘Today’.
Pros and Cons of Things 3
It is an undeniable fact that every coin has two sides. Some of the Things 3 features will work as per the need of many customers. However, others may or may not like them. Your investment should not be random. Check out the pros and cons of Things 3. They are as follows:
- The tool has a robust build.
- The design is gorgeous.
- It is a flexible tool.
- It promises a user-friendly interface.
- It offers convenience to the users for whatever time they choose to spend on the tool.
- The tool offers syncing with other Apple devices like iPhone and Mac.
- You cannot delegate this tool’s functioning.
- Collaboration with others is also not possible.
- The tool does not have any version for windows or android users.
So, check all the features, pros, and cons. Then, decide accordingly whether the tool is worth your investment or not. Blindly going with the market trends is no solution. Be careful as it is a long-term investment. It should render the results that you desire.
Pricing of Things 3
It has a 4.9 out of a 5-star customer rating. The 3.15.13 version is available for $9.99 for both macOS and iOS users. It is slightly on the higher end based on the market price. But, it offers full value for the invested money.
The market credibility for the tool is as follows:
- It scores a 5 on 5 for the features’ effectiveness. It meets the needs of a more significant chunk of the audience.
- Documentation is proper. You might not need it. But the tool wins on providing the best degree of support, as well.
- The features don’t create any problems. The tool scores a 5 on 5 for rendering ease of use to the customers.
Is Things 3 better than Todoist?
If you have a thing for productive tools for android and iOS devices, a little market research and comparison does not harm. Todoist is another prominent to-do list and a task manager, as the name suggests. It helps in combining the tasks. You can opt for a streamlined working process that promises to enhance both personal and professional productivity.
It is an excellent way of improving the work output and quality standards. If you want to choose between Things 3 and Todoist, please understand that there are arguments to be made for both Todoist and Things 3. Both of them perform well in getting things done for various users looking for different utilities.
Todoist is the best option if you’re looking for something to help you manage a team or organize any household. Things 3 for Apple is excellent in many ways. It is a good pick if you want to try and stay on top of your work.
If you are still confused about your decision, check for your device possessions. If you have many Apple devices, Things 3 is certainly worth an investment. Of course, investments can be risky, but the best part about Things 3 is their free trial a go if you don’t want to commit to it on the first go.