Game Boy Advance is a 32-bit gaming console released and marketed by Nintendo Entertainment System or NES back in 2001. The gamers would hold this small yet exciting piece of wonder technology on their hands and play the range of games from different libraries.
The massive collection of NES games in the small device also brought cost-effectiveness. The games were available at a considerably lower price than the original versions, although the game-play and the interface remained the same. The cost-effectiveness is not limited to NES games, but extended to many other expensive games such as Phantasy Star series.
Game Boy Advance Emulator
Game Boy Advance has been a hot topic in the market for some years, and then came the Smartphone. The same users of GBA became the user of the androids, iPhones, and PCs. So, it became inevitable to emulate the console in these modern gadgets too and give back the gamers their old days.
The devices were not quite strong enough to run the emulators before. But they are surely now! These emulators create an environment in the devices which is different from the default of the system to allow the vintage games to run seamlessly in them. Here is how you can use a GBA emulator to play your favorite game on your Smartphone or PC.
- First, you will need to install the emulator in your device. For PC, you can download it from the internet or the app store if you want to run the same in a Smartphone. The complete pictorial tutorial is available on https://gba4ios.online
- Go to a source that will allow you to download a game for the emulator. Search for the game that you would like to play. When the search list appears, check the GBA games box. It will bring the GBA games on your screen.
- Now, click on the download link of the game and follow the prompts to complete the download. If the download is showing some error, then you should lower the security of your system. You can do so under the settings of your smartphone or by disabling the anti-virus in PC.
- Once the download is completed, open your GBA emulator, find the game under “downloads” and start playing
Best Game Boy Advance Emulator for PC/Laptop
It is a free Nintendo DS emulator that started the journey as a GBA emulator. Games like Pokémon Diamond can be played with ease via this exciting emulator. It is capable of running both the homemade and commercial Nintendo DS games on your PC or the Smartphone.
The emulator was free in its initial days, but currently they are charging $2.5 for the services. But whenever the new updates on the emulator arrive, the previous versions of the same become free of cost. The emulator allows the users to save their game, so that they can take care of other things and come back later to start exactly where they left. The users can also play the games in multiplayer modes making them even more exciting.
It is a free and open-source GBA emulator. The open-source property makes sure that the emulator is regularly updated. Presently, it can run on all the primary operating systems such as Windows, Mac, Linux, Smartphone (iPhone and Android), to play Nintendo classic games.
The RetroArch emulator makes the retro games even more captivating by allowing rewind game-play. It allows the players to reverse their action with the push of a button. Just like the NO$GBA emulator, RetroArch also permits the players to save their game and continue from there later. And do you want the retro looks in your games? The shades of the RetroArch emulator bring exactly the old school vibe that you have been looking for.
3. Visual Boy Advance
It is one of the best emulators of the Game Boy Advance. It is also capable of running the games from the Game Boy Color version. This very fact eliminates the need for an extra emulator. Some of the features of this emulator include game saving, full screen support, screen capture, joystick support, Gameboy printer emulation, sound recording, etc. The integration of tools like GDB and gpof integration has set this emulator apart from all the other options.
You may also read
- How to Play Minesweeper Single Player Puzzle Game
- PUBG Mobile Updates, Upcoming Game Features and Changes
- Gaming – Pros and Cons of Video Game such as Xbox, Play Station