UAE’s Air Arabia launches a new inflight entertainment platform named SkyTime for its passengers. The best budget airline from the middle east was lack of entertainment system and now with the implementation of SkyTime, it has been changed. All the passengers can now enjoy various movies, tv shows, and other programs via the smartphone or tablet. The new in-flight WiFi system is based on AirFi Wireless IFE system which is already available in many Airlines.
The wifi enabled program in Air Arabia will be available for all the passengers at free of cost. SkyTime consists of movies and programs from different languages including English, Arabic, Hindi, and other languages. Since it is in the initial stage, we can find few titles within SkyTime and will more titles will be added in the upcoming days.
How to connect to SkyTime in Air Arabia Flight?
SkyTime will be activated after takeoff. Once the seatbelt sign has been turned off and soon after the takeoff, SkyTime will be enabled.
- It will be announced by the cabin crew or by the captain.
- Then put your device on airplane mode and turn on the Wifi.
- Connect to ‘SkyTime’ network.
- Once connected, you will be prompted to register your device for the service.
- You need to enter the details such as Name, Email, Nationality and the Seat Number.
- Done, now you will be connected to the service.
- Now, open a web browser and enter the URL ‘http://skytime.airarabia.com’
You will get all the titles including Movies, TV shows from different languages on your mobile/tablet. The SkyTime will be active till landing and prior to landing the service will be turned off.
If you need any assistance or even need headphones to enjoy the service, you can ask the cabin crew. The headphones provided by the cabin crew should be returned back to them once the service is deactivated.
Here are a few other articles that you may read next