Knowledge is power, and one of the most important tasks for any modern business is collecting data about its client base. As most companies rely on their presence on the Internet in this digital era, special tools must be used for collecting relevant data and utilizing it beneficially. Microsoft Power BI is a popular and powerful platform that offers a range of tools for collecting and managing data.
Businesses often use HubSpot due to its variety of digital marketing tools. It is important to connect the two software solutions to maximize the benefits of the collected data. With the help of Windsor.ai, connecting Hubspot to Power BI becomes possible and accessible for everyone.
Founded in 2006, HubSpot has become a prominent marketing and sales software player.
HubSpot is a popular virtual marketing platform that offers a selection of tools for businesses to enable sales, attract leads, improve ROI, manage social media profiles and websites, and so much more. HubSpot is a handy platform that helps companies market and sell their products and services efficiently.
This cloud-based platform makes it very accessible to everyone on the marketing team. The website hosting information, social media profile data, email newsletters, and more can be stored on a single platform. This is also a full CRM solution that holds the entire company together.
HubSpot integrates with various third-party tools and software, including Salesforce, Slack, and Shopify. This allows businesses to connect HubSpot with their existing systems and customize their workflows.
Gathering Valuable Data Using HubSpot
To launch a powerful and efficient marketing campaign and develop new strategies, gathering unique data from interactions with the client base is crucial. HubSpot offers a variety of data-collecting solutions, from creating newsletters and forms to using different APIs.
Such data is invaluable as it allows tailoring marketing campaigns to make them more effective, researching client behavior, evaluating the efficiency of marketing ideas, etc.
Multiple ways of collecting important client-related data are available thanks to HubSpot. Here are some of these solutions:
- Digital forms. One of the best ways to learn more about your clients is by creating a comprehensive survey for them to fill out. The forms tool provided by HubSpot is convenient and approachable. It is possible to add a custom form to the company website, send it to your newsletter subscribers, post it on a social media account, etc. Making simple forms allows customers to fill them quickly, and the company receives tons of valuable data in return.
- Tracking emails. This HubSpot feature allows for monitoring emails sent to customers and tracking various actions related to them. It is possible to see how clients interact with emails, whether they open and read them, click on added links, and more. This solution is incredibly useful for designing email newsletters and creating engaging campaigns that clients enjoy.
- Tracking. A unique code can be provided by HubSpot to be added to the company’s web page. This code allows for tracking various user activities, such as the time users spend on the web page, their clicks, etc.
- API solutions. Connecting HubSpot with a wide selection of other useful platforms and tools is possible. Syncing data between this software and other CRMs, digital management platforms, social media accounts, etc., enhances data management strategies. This way, all HubSpot functionality can be expanded and improved even further.
Unfortunately, HubSpot does not support every single other software. For example, Power BI by Microsoft cannot be connected to HubSpot directly, even though many businesses would find such a connection extremely beneficial.
Luckily, these two software solutions are easily integrated through intermediary services. Windsor.ai is a great connector that will help share collected data between HubSpot and Power BI to make the most out of it.
Enhancing Data with HubSpot
The software offers a few great solutions for enhancing all the data collected from clients. Gathering additional info allows for having a better understanding of the client base and creating more precise strategies for engaging with the customers.
It becomes possible to research the demographics of your clients much better and also learn their patterns to be able to offer more custom services in the future. Here is how you can enhance this data with HubSpot:
- Researching leads. There is an intelligence feature that allows for examining leads and learning more about them. Learning more about the lead’s sphere, business, and more is possible.
- Integrating with social media. Learning much about users and businesses is possible by evaluating their social media accounts. These profiles contain tons of unique and essential information. LinkedIn is one of the most important platforms for businesspeople, and HubSpot allows for automatically gathering personal data and other information from various accounts.
- IP address checking. With HubSpot, it is possible to learn a lot by simply checking the IP of any website user. This automatic check provides valuable data on the client’s company and location.
These are some of the automatic features HubSpot presents, but there are even more manual possibilities. Many third-party software solutions can be used to expand on the gathered data even more. Enriching the data is extremely beneficial for businesses.
It allows for a better understanding of clients, creating precise marketing campaigns to cater to all the customers, making efficient executive decisions, etc. Collecting and managing data is crucial for all companies as it might provide essential knowledge if analyzed and applied correctly.
Obtaining useful business data with HubSpot involves leveraging the platform’s features for customer relationship management (CRM), marketing automation, and analytics.
HubSpot contains valuable customer and marketing data, including leads, contacts, email interactions, and campaign performance metrics. By integrating HubSpot with Bi Tools, you can centralize this data alongside other sources, providing a single source of truth for your analytics and reporting needs.