It’s not been long since OpenAI’s ChatGPT has taken the world by storm. ChatGPT is soon to become the fastest-growing consumer app in history. Its mission is to ensure that Artificial Intelligence (AI) benefits all of humanity. Initially, ChatGPT introduced its web-based program, which became a massive hit.
But now, ChatGPT is making its way with iPhone Application that is starting in the United States. The ChatGPT app also offers benefits such as haptic feedback and the ability to update to the latest GPT-4 language model. In addition, its seamless data history synchronization across devices is attracting more and more users now.
Join us as we learn more about the Official ChatGPT App on iPhone. We will also dive into how to download OpenAI ChatGPT and use it on iPhone. The OpenAI ChatGPT offers the GPT-3 model and enables access to ChatGPT Plus and GPT-4-powered services.
It will unlock multiple advanced features and capabilities like never before for a few dollars. While the Official ChatGPT is limited for availability in the US only, it will soon expand to other countries.
More About Open AI ChatGPT App
The OpenAI ChatGPT App is a mobile-based application developed for iOS devices, including iPhones and iPads. This smartphone application enables users to interact directly with the ChatGPT language model from their iOS device. In addition, ChatGPT App offers a dedicated platform where users can have conversations with ChatGPT without getting through the web browser.
The official ChatGPT App has a straightforward, user-friendly interface. It has features like Conversational Interface, Message History Sync, Latest Model Improvements, Voice Input Support, Multi-Device Accessibility, and Free Access across Apple Store. By using the Official ChatGPT App, users can enjoy access to ChatGPT’s most advanced capabilities.
How To Download The Official ChatGPT App on iPhone?
The easiest and safest method to download the Official ChatGPT App on iPhone is via Apple Store. Here’s a Step-by-Step tutorial for the same:
- Firstly, make sure you are running iOS 16.1 or later. To do so, on your iPhone, navigate to Settings -> General -> About. To check if any update is available on your iPhone, click Settings->General-> Software Update, then Download and Install the update. Once your iPhone is compatible with the ChatGPT App, you can download it.
- Launch the Apple App Store and locate OpenAI ChatGPT from the search bar. or Go through this link- (https://apps.apple.com/app/openai-chatgpt/id6448311069)
- Once you locate the App, tap the ‘Get’ or ‘Download’ tab and proceed. The device might ask you to authenticate with your Apple account to proceed; thus, fulfill that.
- Once the Open AI’s ChatGPT installs on your iPhone, launch the application.
How To Use ChatGPT App on iPhone?
Using ChatGPT App on iPhone is pretty straightforward, but many users are confused since it is a new platform. Once you have downloaded and installed the ChatGPT App on your iPhone, here’s how to use it.
- On your iPhone, click on the ChatGPT App icon.
- Once the App is launched on your phone, a conversational interface will greet you. Here you will find two options: Sign Up and Log In. To create a new ChatGPT account, click on Sign Up. However, if you were using ChatGPT before and already have an account, simply fill in your Account email and password and Log In. In addition, you must provide either your Username or Login Email.
- As the ChatGPT dashboard opens, simply tap the text bar at the bottom and ask ChatGPT a question. Or, instead of typing your question, you can tap on the microphone icon and provide voice input. (It is called the “Whisper” speech recognition model from OpenAI). Then, based on your information, ChatGPT will generate a response allowing you to continue the conversation.
Users can utilize features like message history synchronization to view and continue previous conversations across devices. It will also display the history of your conversation with ChatGPT on any browser.
How to Open a New Chat in the Official ChatGPT App
Follow these instructions if you’ve finished a conversation and want to start a new one.
- Firstly, tap on the three dots from the upper right side and choose the New Chat option.
- Then you can simply start a new conversation with ChatGPT.
How to Delete Chat History from Official ChatGPT App on iPhone
- Launch the ChatGPT App on your iPhone and click on the three dots from the top right side.
- Then tap the History option and find the chat you must remove.
- Then press and hold on to the selected chat and click Delete.
- Again, tap the Delete button to confirm the process.
How to Upgrade to ChatGPT Plus
All users can upgrade to ChatGPT Plus subscription for $19.99 per month. Benefits of ChatGPT Plus include priority access to new features, 24/7 availability, fast response time, and more. Follow these steps to upgrade to ChatGPT Plus service,
- Open ChatGPT on your iPhone and click on the three dots from the top right side of the screen.
- Then tap on Settings, and from the list of options, tap on Upgrade to ChatGPT Plus.
- On the next screen, tap on Subscribe and follow the on-screen instruction to enjoy ChatGPT Plus features.
Is ChatGPT App for iOS Free To Use?
Yes, Open AI’s ChatGPT App for iOS is free to download and use. If you use iOS 16.1 or later, you can use ChatGPT App seamlessly.
Is There A ChatGPT App For Android As Well?
No, as of now, ChatGPT has its application version for iPhone only. Android users using ChatGPT can access it via a web browser like Chrome or Safari. You can stay tuned until Open AI releases ChatGPT for Android since it is soon estimated to happen. Until then, stick to the web browser and engage with OpenAI’s intelligent language model at your fingertips.
Overall, the Official ChatGPT App for iPhone offers a convenient way to access OpenAI’s powerful language model directly on your iOS device. Its user-friendly interface, message history sync, voice, and type input enhance the overall conversational experience. Download the App from the App Store, and start engaging with ChatGPT immediately.