Are you looking for a reliable and secure and Largest Platform in India for online learning classes for your studies? If yes is your answer, then you should check out the Unacademy learning app right now. It is a perfect platform for teachers as well as students. This app is very affordable as compared to various other platforms available for users all around the world. With the help of this app, you would be able to various crack the toughest competitive examination and also able to speak and write better easily without any issues at all.
It has an incredible interface that is simple and easy to understand for the users. There is a daily live class so that you can chat with teachers, ask any questions, answer live polls, and get your all issues resolved instantly. All the students can practice section, mock tests, and revise their lessons and ask if they are facing any issues for sure. It does not matter wherever you are as you can learn anywhere and at any time.
It is a subscription-based platform that requires registration so we recommend don’t waste time searching for Unacademy youtube channel to get it directly from YouTube. So let’s dig into detail about online courses websites such as Unacademy and the steps in joining the classes.
Here we will let you know How to use Unacademy application to start an Online class?
To join the Unacademy Learning app for starting an online class, you need to first download it from the Google Play Store. Here are the steps you need to follow for starting an online class
- First, Install the Unacademy Learning app in your smartphone
- Enter your details
- Now, you should complete the demo lesson of 3 minutes on any topic you are going to explain. You should make some handwritten notes or slides on ppt and carefully scan them with the help of CamScanner. Upload this on Unacademy and cover those in 2 minutes
- If you get selected by the Unacademy team, then they will inform you via email. You would be able to make another demo lesson and attempts if you want to.
- After getting selected, you should complete the KYC process in which you need to provide your bank details, Aadhaar card, and pan card attached with the application.
- The team will go through your content and it will be live very soon on the platform
If you want to join Unacademy learning app as a learner, then you need to follow the below steps
- Download the Unacademy Learning App from Google Play Store
- Go to the plus button
- Now you need to select the category for which you want the subscription which includes Railways, UPSC, SSC, CAT, NTA-UGC NET, and many more.
- After selecting the category, you need to select the plan which you want; it may be a monthly plan, yearly plan, or any other plans available for the users.
- After paying the payment, you are ready for online classes.
Unacademy learning app is one of the best and genuine learning apps available in the market for the users. This app is free to use for the learners but you need to pay for using its advanced features. The paid version offers you direct access to live and recorded classes and also offer comfort to watch at any time.
Note: Some people are asking for Unacademy app for pc and also looking at how to install that on windows computer. We would like to tell you that, currently there is no such software available. What you can do is to use an Android emulator like Nox Player so that you can have Unacademy app download on your pc.
For the limited time, Unacadamy also offering some free online courses in India as a part of the ongoing lockdown.
Go for it right now!