If you are the marketing manager of your company and one of the KPIs you have this year is increasing online signups and conversions then introducing live chat support on your website or app could be one of the many solutions you should consider.
(Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9+ Will Be Launched In India on March 6)
Live chat software have many benefits and here are some stats that will help you sell the cost/expense to your CEO.
- Customer support through live chat softwares can be 17-30% cheaper than phone support.
- Enabling live chat on your website can increase conversion rates by 20%.
- The ROI from a paid live chat software for sales is 300%.
- Customers who interact with you over live chat are 3 times more likely to make a purchase.
- Live chat has the highest customer satisfaction levels at 73% compared to 61% for email and 44% for phone support.
- 90% of customers said the live chat button gives them confidence that they can get help at any time.
- Live chat is the #1 preferred communication method for online shoppers.
- 51% of customers prefer live chat due to its multitasking capability.
- 21% of customers prefer live chat because it allows them to chat while they work.
- In the last 5 years the number of online shoppers in the U.S. who use live chat has gone up from 38% to 58%.
- Companies that use live chat save upto 50% on their support costs.
- The average response time to customer support request over social media is 10 hours. Email is more at 12 hours. Support over live chat will be immediate.
- 33% of consumers expect to see live chat offered on every website.
- Live chat is 50% cheaper then handling telephone calls.
- 63% of customers are more likely to return to a website that offers live chat.
- 44% of online consumers rate having their questions answered by a live person while in the middle of a purchase as one of the most important features a website can offer.
- 57% of customers abandon their purchase if they can’t get their question answered quickly.
(Find Call Settings Option in Android 6.0 Marshmallow)
If you are ready to get started on live chat today, You can use freshchat, As it a live chat software which integrates well with your website and help you to convert your leads in to an qualified customers and offers an easy to use interface.
1 thought on “17 Stats To Convince Your CEO To Spend On a Live Chat Software”
Very interesting blog. A lot of blogs I see these days don’t really provide anything that attract others, but I’m most definitely interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know.