From bloggers to digital marketers, content creators to website managers, all of their works require downloading images from various platforms. Here is when image downloading tools and apps come in handy. They save time, energy and are just right in their work.
Through Instagram video downloader tools, you can download several videos in just one go and preview them before downloading. In a fast-paced world like ours, who wouldn’t want to make use of these magical tools that save you not just time but money as well. This article covers some such tools along with their step-by-step procedure to use them.
ImgDownloader is an online Pinterest video downloader tool that supports bulk image and bulk video downloads. This tool works just fine for downloading media from all websites and even from Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Google Images.
It can download all video and photo formats for you in just a press, including jpeg, png, gifs, and mp4. It is very easy to use and doesn’t require making an account or subscribing, so you can use it any time without any hassle. In addition, this tool saves time and effort of downloading a single picture as it helps the user download bulk media in seconds.
The best part is it does not compromise with the resolution of the downloaded video or image, and the user will receive the picture in its original state.
Features of ImgDownloader
Some fascinating features of the ImgDownloader are:
- Bulk downloading is possible without a paid subscription.
- You can download in bulk from knotty websites like Instagram, Pinterest, etc.
- This tool gives the user unlimited free access to it. There’s no limited time or number of uses.
- You can easily figure out how to use this tool. It’s very convenient and simple. You don’t need an extension or app to use it, and you can run it on your browser.
- They also have an app for both their Android and IOS users.
- ImgDownloader provides 24/7 helpline support and customized services via their website.
- The website is safe and secure. There’s no involvement of a third party between the user and the website.
- ImgDownloaders gives you three plans to choose from- Free, Premium, and Pro. Even if you’re not a paid user, you will have enough features to avail yourself of.
- Subscriptions can be cancelled at any point in time.
Step-by-step Guide To Using ImgDownloader
Here are the steps to follow to bulk download videos:
- Go to the ImgDownloader website.
- Paste the URL with the images you want to download in bulk and click on scan.
- The website will be scanned, and the results of images will be displayed in the form of thumbnails.
- You can download all the images by clicking on ‘download all’ or select the desired pictures that you want.
- And that’s it, your work is done here. You’ll get your desired media in the above 4 simple steps.
- You can also check out very detailed blogs and videos on how to use ImgDownloader on their website.
There’s no restriction or limit to download the media from ImgDownloader. Free users get to download up to 50 pictures per download, premium users can download 200 at once, and Pro users download 400 at once.
Download Video for Pinterest
This is an application for downloading Pictures, videos, and gifs from Pinterest. You can download it from the Google play store. This app makes it easier to share ideas or pictures with others via WhatsApp, Facebook, and other platforms. It is an easy-to-use app that helps you download videos and pictures without deteriorating their quality. The Pinterest video downloader has a 4.8-star rating on Play Store, with very good reviews from people who have used it.
When it comes to downloading videos from Pinterest, you can use this mobile app if you’re not comfortable working on a web app. Moreover, this allows you to conveniently work on your mobile phone, eliminating the need to boot up your PC.
Step-by-step Guide To Using Download Video For Pinterest
- Download and Install the app from the Google Play Store. Once installed launch the app.
- Open Pinterest inside this app and click on the share button from the picture you want to download.
- Copy its link and paste it in the “download video for Pinterest” app.
- The processing will begin, and the app will start extracting media from the given URL.
- Once everything is ready, a “download” button will appear. Click on it, and the media will be saved on your phone.
- That’s all, your media will be directly saved to the gallery.
Video downloader for Instagram
“AhaSafe Video Downloader for Instagram Reels, story saver” is a free and secure option to download media from Instagram. This Instagram downloader has millions of users and is rated and reviewed positively by most of them. It has received a 4.8-star rating and 10,000,000+ installs.
It works on Android 5.0 and above and is of 25M size. With the help of this app, you can download stories, highlights, photos, and even videos from IGTV. The tool is free to use and allows downloading media from Instagram that’s quite impossible to achieve without any third-party tools.
For Photo, story and reels
- Open Instagram and copy the link of the media.
- Open AhaSave, you copy the link and the download starts automatically.
- Another option is to click share and choose ‘AhaSave’.
For Story and video in a batch
- Tap into profile pictures on the homepage.
- Now, you can stories and videos in a batch.
These tools that we’ve talked about can make your task of downloading media in bulk very easy and quick. ImgDownloader is the perfect online tool for bulk download videos. It is free for most of the services. And you can always assure yourselves before buying a paid subscription. Moreover, AhaSafe downloader and Download video for Pinterest are great options for mobile apps that can help you download media from your favorite platforms in bulk!