After Ringing Bells, Freedom 251 now Jodhpur-based company, ChampOne came with an exiting offer. The company is selling their new smartphone C1 as a part of the promotion at a price of Rs.501/- ($8). The regular price of the handset is Rs.7,999. As per the company the flash sale will be conducted on Sep 2nd 2016 and after that the smartphone will be available at normal price.
For the flash sale, you need to become there customer, since the flash sale will be available only for the existing customers. And for the flash sale, you need to register in their website and Cash On Delivery payment option should be selected.
How to become customer and register for the flash sale
- Click on ‘Register Now’ on the website’s homepage
- Fill in your details and purchase the Champ1 Clean Master Android app from Google Play Store
- You will receive a serial key which will be used as the registration key for the flash sale
During this process, the company will deduct Rs.51/- as a part of the App Subscription.
Note : Currently, the company has stopped taking registrations owing to technical difficulties, and will resume operations in the next 24 hours. You can see the message on the homepage saying “We are facing technical issue with our payment gateway partner [Ccavenue (Avenues India Pvt. Ltd.)]. You would not be able to register for the application for next 24 hours. We sincerely regret for your inconvenience and would try to get it fixed as soon as possible. Thank you for your support..”
- Network: 4G LTE
- Platform: MT6735 Quad-core (1.3GHz)
- Operating System: Android 5.1
- Display: 5.0″ HD(1280*720) IPS Display
- SIM/UIM: Dual Sim
- Camera: 8.0 MP Back/ 5.0 MP Front
- RAM: 2 GB RAM
- Internal Storage: 16 GB
- Color : White, Silver & Gold
- Audio Jack: 3.5 MM
- USB Port: MicroUSB
- Battery Type: LiPo 2500 mAh
- Charger:5 V/2A Quick Charge
- Accessories: Charger, Data Cable, Earphone
The registrations will be accepted till 1st September and the flash sale will be held on 2nd September.