State Bank of India last day launched a new mobile banking application called YONO (You Need Only One). The new application was officially launched by Finance Minister Arun Jaitely. The app allows customers to meet their lifestyle needs across 14 categories from booking cabs to paying for medical needs, which means all under one roof. For this, the bank has partnered with 60 e-commerce players, including Amazon, Ola, Flipkart, Yatra, Swiggy and BYJU’s. Offline players such as Thomas Cook, Shoppers Stop and Cox and Kings are also part of the SBI partnership.
What YONO offers you
An extension of our secure and trusted banking legacy, YONO by SBI puts India’s largest range of products and services at your fingertips. YONO will fulfil your digital banking, other financial products need as well as your daily lifestyle, entertainment, travel and shopping needs through its marketplace within one single app. YONO offers you omni-channel seamless experience.
Features of YONO Application
- Instant account opening – Open a digital savings account in less than 5 minutes without leaving your home
- Personalized Platinum debit card
- Concession on bank service charges
- India’s largest shopping marketplace – Exclusive discounts and offers for SBI customers across a large number of e-commerce merchants
- Banking simplified – Easy to understand interface, Simple and intuitive navigation
- Quick pay – Intelligent funds transfer with UPI enabled payments
- One view – Link and view all State Bank group relationships (Bank and all JVs) in one app
- Smart spending – Intelligent spending analysis using smart auto-tagging and categorisation of the transactions
- Your friend in need – Pre-approved personal loans on the go (no documentation up to 1 Lac) within 2 minutes without any documentation
- Liquidity on the go – One click facility to avail overdraft against Fixed Deposit
- Live your dreams – A goal based deposit product to fulfil your dreams through regular savings
- Non financial requests executed digitally
How to Use
- New customers: If you are not a SBI bank customer and want to open SBI Insta a/c, all you need is your Aadhar and PAN details and complete your digital account opening on the YONO app.
- Existing customers: If you are an existing customer of SBI bank, use your internet banking credentials for first time log in and registration on YONO and you are set to go. If you do not have internet banking credentials, you can generate temporary internet banking password using your debit card. After log in YONO is at your fingertips.
Vipin is a Programmer who loves blogging and used to do research on new things. He loves to share those information through this blog. You can contact him via email [email protected]