As we all know, Facebook is the largest social media platform with more than 2.6 million monthly users. These days Facebook has become an important medium to grow several businesses as you can get your targeted audience there. But have you ever wondered that Facebook polls could be beneficial for you? Or, how you can make more strategic decisions for your business by boosting your Facebook page?
By creating a poll on Facebook, you’ll get to learn more about your targeted audience’s requirements, and it will help a lot to unravel your audience’s problems. Not only that, but you’ll also get to know what you should create successive or what changes you must bring to your products, and you’ll understand how they truly feel about your brand. So, without making any fuss let’s know how you can create a poll on Facebook by reading this article further.
Several Ways to create polls on Facebook
If you are a regular Facebook user then, you are already aware of 2-3 types of the medium on Facebook through which you can post your poll like the story feature, messenger feature, or group feature. Many people find it hard or don’t know how they can create Facebook polls. Let’s take a look at creating polls through various Facebook features and enjoy its benefits.
Creating a Facebook poll on Messenger
Those who are active Facebook users must know that Messenger is used to communicate with several people worldwide. Not only you can share with those people near you, but you can also talk with those who are distant or even with those whom you have never met or known. Interestingly, you can create a poll on Facebook through Messenger. Let’s know-how:
- Though you will find the slightest difference in creating a Facebook poll on mobile and computer, there are many similarities in both that you can quickly learn if you already know one.
- Those who want to create a poll on Facebook messenger must have a messenger installed on their mobile phones, or those who are using a desktop browser will get the direct poll option on the messenger window at the bottom.
- There will be a ‘+’ option on a mobile phone that you can find in the menu bar on your Messenger app. After clicking the icon, you’ll find four dots in a piece of square information where you’ll get a sign that looks like a bar graph which is the “create a poll option”.
- After clicking on the bar graph, you’ll ask your question written in a box where you need to prove your question with various answers or poll options by clicking on the add option.
Then beside it, you’ll find a create a poll option, clicking which your poll will be ready to publish.
Creating a Facebook Poll on Story
Posting a story on Facebook is relatively easy. You can post your favorite pictures or videos on it, which automatically disappears within 24 hours. Moreover, you have control over whom your story will be visible. It would help select your targeted audience, not any other person, for asking various questions related to your product. If you are not aware of the poll feature in the “Add to the story” feature, then follow the steps given below:
- If you are a mobile user, then you need to click on an Add to story space above the newsfeed on the left-hand side.
- After clicking on it, you will get various options like Text, Music, B612 Camera, Boomerang, selfie, mood, and Poll. And, you have to click on the ‘poll’ option.
- The next step will be to Ask a question, and below which there will be two options below which you can change, providing the suitable options for your question.
- The last step is to change the background, and by clicking on the share option, your poll will be published in the story. Before publishing it, you can change the audience.
Creating a Facebook poll on a Page(Personal or Business)
Creating Facebook polls on a personal page or business page is only possible when you are the creator or admin of that particular page. For creating a vote on one specific group, select the right group where you’ve your targeted customers. You can do it from anywhere, either from your mobile phone, iOS, or computer, and the steps are as follows:
- The steps are pretty simple and easy as you can directly search poll on your Facebook account’s search bar.
- The next step is to click on the poll where you’ll get a similar “Ask your question” box mentioned earlier in previous types.
- Lastly, you need to fill out your questions with the best answer choices that should be kept for your audience and post them on the page.
Creating a Facebook poll on a Group
If you are an old user, then you must be a member of several groups, or if you want to grow your business, then create groups or be an admin of certain groups so that you can utilize various features. Polls on Facebook groups can be made if you are an admin to that same Facebook group to publish your vote.
- At the top, you’ll find a status bar where “Write something” would be popping up.
- You have to select the “poll” option after clicking on the publishing tools page and creating it.
- Lastly, fill in whatever you want to ask for the poll and the two options to be left for the audience, publish the whole thing, which will denote that your ballot is being created.
We can’t deny that polls can create a miracle for your business, and it is a vital tool for your brand. You’ll get instantly connected with your audience, and it would be easier for you to know how they feel about your products.
Also, you can adjust your digital marketing strategies by asking pertinent questions to your audience so that you could get to know their needs. Polls are the means by using it your targeted audiences could choose from various available options. So, you need to take full advantage of having a poll on Facebook for growing your business.