Of late, you can find many online payment apps and wallets which help users in making online payment transaction easily without any hassle. Google Pay is one of them with several great features to the users. You can download it from the Google Play store and link your phone number and bank details for the banking transactions. You have to choose your six-digit security pin for doing any payment transaction. It is a safe payment app to choose and you do not have to worry about anything for sure. Also, it gives you the perfect opportunity to earn by inviting a friend. If your friend is doing any transaction by using your referral link, then you would get some commission amount directly in your registered bank account.
Here are the features of the Google Pay
- Quick and secure way to transfer and receive money
- Users can take the help of Google Pay for paying their utility bills like gas, water, and many others.
- Google pay offers several rewards and cashback benefits to the users
- If you are suffering from financial problems, then you can take a loan by using Google Pay.
- This app can be used for business purposes. The integration is very simple and there is no need for any fee.
Phone Pe is also one of the most famous and widely used online payment apps in India. It has a simple and good looking interface and several cashback offers for its users. This payment app is made and launched by Flipkart and is supported by Yes Bank. With the help of Phone Pe, you can send and receive money from a bank account, transfer money to your accounts and make bill and recharges payments. It is really secure and totally safe, handle all your banking needs, and is much useful than Internet banking. You do not have to remember your account numbers, bank location, IFSC codes and various banking details. It is really easy to make fast banking transfers with BHIM UPI by using your phone number or unique payment identity – your VPA (Virtual payment address)
Here are the features of Phone Pe
- It is easy to recharge your Mobile and DTH connection
- Users can transfer money using BHIM UPI
- You can pay your credit card bills and also pay your utility bills
- Users can use their favorite travel, food, grocery and shopping apps on ‘PhonePe’ without downloading them.
- You can also invest in Tax saving funds
- Pay at offline stores and shops
- You would get rewards and cashback offers on every transaction you are going to make. Phone Pe is giving more cashback amount compared to any other UPI apps.
In the end, I would like to suggest Google Pay to everyone due to its secure and easy interface for the users. You can use it for sending and receiving money from your family members or friends. If you haven’t used this app, then you should download it right now.
You may also read
- Compare Term Insurance And Choose The Best Protection Plan
- Axis ASAP vs Kotak 811 – Comparison of Digital Saving Accounts
- Taxation on NRO Account – Everything you need to know!